“The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you and you don’t know how or why.”
Connecting to Your Intuition!
First of all, what is Intuition?
In short, it is your “gut” feeling that tells you that this is right or wrong! It is also called inner sensing, instinct, a knowing (claircognizance)! We all have that to a certain degree. However, most of us don’t pay any attention to it. Afterwards when something went array, we would say, “I sure wish I would have listened to my gut feeling!”
Sound familiar? Yes, even I have made many mistakes and went on a detour because I didn’t listen. Eventually most of us find our way back. But even on the detour, we learn important lessons. After all, we are here to learn and grow.
Across the veil everything is wonderful and we don’t experience pain, disappointment, or any other negative feelings. There is only LOVE; Peace and Harmony! So, in order to survive this chosen assignment on Earth, we have been equipped with a sixth sense called Intuition!
When confronted with a difficult decision, stop and ask yourself, “how does it feel”; should I do this or that; and then Listen. It may just save you great anguish and make your life better! You will be amazed that in time with practice, your intuition isn’t just right some of the time, it is right most of the time!
How to Sharpen Your Intuition:
- Try sensing what time it is; what the temperature is; who is on the phone before you pick it up.
- Practice with a friend taking turns or by yourself with a deck of cards to see if you can sense what suite, number, or color is on the card.
- Pay attention to other people’s energy fields. Are they happy; lonely; sad or angry? Some can drain you while others can energize you.
- Listen and feel first before making a decision. The more you use your intuition the stronger it will become, so start with small decisions and watch how your confidence grows as does your ability.
- Remember “Be still and go within” first.
- Meditation will definitely help, being able to relax and listen is key, as the voice of your intuition seldom ever comes like a big brass band. More often though it is soft and subtle.
If you would like to learn more, register for a fun workshop!